Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm back & some wonderful books


So I just got back from a very short trip to Holland, Michigan. Walking along Lake Michigan was quite nice and I think just the jump start I needed.

I've gotten some quite lovely books as of lately and wanted to be sure to share them as I forget and I do come across many of them.

-Photobooth by Babbette Hines. Wonderful book with such a breath of images. I love the series of the same people at different times. Quite interesting.
-Angelina Jolie: Notes from My Travels I read this while traveling and truly enjoyed it. It made me better understand her stance on being a United Nations Ambassador and also adopting her children. 

And my stack of books I still need to read......

So as you can probably see/guess-I love the library. I get a dozen so books when I go once or twice a week depending on how much came in & if it's a new magazine week. 


Hope the rest of your week goes well & I'll be updating this more regularly!
<3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment